Indivisible OC 48 is a non-partisan group of citizens residing in the 48th congressional district of Orange County, California.
We are following the guidelines set forth by the people who published the Indivisible Guide to ensure that our local members of congress are best representing the interests of the voters and residents of the 48th congressional district. The Indivisible Guide was published after the election of Donald Trump in 2016 as an effort to oppose the agenda set forth during the 2016 campaign by activating people in local congressional districts to apply pressure to respective members of congress to ensure that the will of the people is acknowledged and supported.
Indivisible OC48 is an informal, non-partisan movement comprised of citizens residing in California’s 48th Congressional District. We believe in protecting our values, our neighbors, and ourselves through a movement based on the values of inclusion, tolerance, and fairness. We are working together to ensure that our elected officials represent all residents of the 48th and respond adequately to their concerns.
What We've Achieved
- Raised awareness within the community about our representative's ideology and record.
- Made regular visits to the local offices of our congressional representative to ask for dialog and debate.
- Through consistent effort locally and nationally, Indivisible has contributed to the protection of existing health care laws.
- Gained local and national press coverage of our marches and demonstrations.
- Established a core group to be situated for action in the mid-term elections in 2018.
- Achieved regional press coverage about the issues facing Orange County and the country at large.